Wexley: Remove Header and add button to close lightbox

Hi, I am using Wexley and I would like to have a full screen slideshow. 

I already found out, that the header can be put away like this:

<style>
#header { display: none; }
</style>

Unfortunately the button "x" also goes lost. Is there a way to add the "x" to the full screen gallery or only hide the Site Title and Navigation and keep the "x" in the header?

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 7
  • Views 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With "x" icon I refer to the button to close the lightbox.
It would be nice to have a lighbox like in the picture, with black background and < > navigation (it's there but not display), without the site navigation and site title - and if possible a button to push fullscreen (like in Youtube where the picture covers the whole page)

In the Wexley template the page displays this kind of slideshow when displaying the contents of a so called "summary".

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-10 um 22.57.35.JPG

thank you for your help!

still it's not working out completely, because I would only like the header to be hidden in slideshow, if I use the code it's hidden for the entire page. also I would especially like to hide the header during slideshow, because I would like the slideshow to be as fullscreen as possible.
anyhow, I am going to look at it with a programmer, so thank you, appreciate your help!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived