Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Changing Blog Post Title Font, Button Font & Summary Block

slgwrkb

Question

22 answers to this question

Private Site
This site is currently private. If you’re the owner or contributor, log in.

See my signature to setup password & share url again.

Also, can you take screenshot of "blog post titles, buttons and blog post titles"?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

3 hours ago, tuanphan said:
Private Site

See my signature to setup password & share url again.

Also, can you take screenshot of "blog post titles, buttons and blog post titles"?

Thank you fo responding. I have set up a password. It is 'password' 

Here are the screenshots

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 9.32.16 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 9.32.33 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 9.33.01 pm.png

@slgwrkb Still private

Private Site

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

h1.blog-title a {
    font-family: fontname !important;
}

Where is screenshot 2 & 3..

for some reason, the period in the CSS turns my CSS grey (from my coding days in college I know that means it isn't linking correctly) so i take the period out so it reads:

h1 blog-title a {
    font-family: fontname !important;
}

but it still isn't working. Any suggestions?

I also am looking to change my button font and navigation font and can't seem to find the right CSS code for that either. I'm in Squarespace 7.1 (using the Hester template which I don't think matters for this version)

Any insight?

10 hours ago, casegliidd said:

for some reason, the period in the CSS turns my CSS grey (from my coding days in college I know that means it isn't linking correctly) so i take the period out so it reads:

Any insight?

Need site url to check. Each version will have different code. Difficult to help without site url.

44 minutes ago, slgwrkb said:

div#page-section-5ddcc7682e47f65be3580b0b .sqs-block-button-element {
    font-family: font-name;
}
div#page-section-5de6f19aa6c1497f49b6e6ab h2 {
    font-family: font-name;
}

9 minutes ago, slgwrkb said:

Neither of these worked for me unfortunately

try adding !important, eg: font-family: font-name !important;

remember replacing font-name with your font

i'm trying to do the same thing- change the font to a custom font on the blog excerpt preview area.  I have the font changed already once you click into the post but not on the preview section. I tried the code given but it didn't work for me.  Any tips?

attaching the preview section and then the same thing when you click the link to get you into the post.

ss issue 1.PNG

ss issue 2.PNG

On 12/16/2020 at 3:53 AM, myweekisbookedblog said:

i'm trying to do the same thing- change the font to a custom font on the blog excerpt preview area.  I have the font changed already once you click into the post but not on the preview section. I tried the code given but it didn't work for me.  Any tips?

attaching the preview section and then the same thing when you click the link to get you into the post.

ss issue 1.PNG

ss issue 2.PNG

Can you share link to blog post? We can help easier

it's still password protected. so it's www.myweekisbooked.com  and the pwd is MWIBhelp2020.  This particular section is under books> book reviews

On 12/19/2020 at 8:01 AM, myweekisbookedblog said:

it's still password protected. so it's www.myweekisbooked.com  and the pwd is MWIBhelp2020.  This particular section is under books> book reviews

Hi. I see title, read more, tags only. I don't see excerpt.

https://www.myweekisbooked.com/blog?category=Reviews