Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0
Liza

Scrolling Column

Question

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

@tuanphan, I'm such a dope. I thought the center column was the fancy one. It's the other two that are fixed. 🙄

Is this hard to do in SS? Pitfalls?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
46 minutes ago, Liza said:

@tuanphan, I'm such a dope. I thought the center column was the fancy one. It's the other two that are fixed. 🙄

Is this hard to do in SS? Pitfalls?

Depending on template. If you share link to your site, i can take a look.


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care

OFF Forum to Thursday

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

So kind of you @Tuanphan! I don't want you to go to a lot of work for something I'm not sure I will use yet. Just wondering if it could be done. I'll give a shout if it's a go. Many thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
7 hours ago, Liza said:

So kind of you @Tuanphan! I don't want you to go to a lot of work for something I'm not sure I will use yet. Just wondering if it could be done. I'll give a shout if it's a go. Many thanks again.

It will take about 2-3 minutes to check.


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care

OFF Forum to Thursday

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 12/7/2019 at 5:52 PM, tuanphan said:

They used CSS position: fixed for left/right columns.

Hi @tuanphan, referencing this thread because I am also interested in creating a two column blog post where one of the columns is locked, and the other scrolls. Any insights? Thank you!

 

www.jmkmedia.com 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
3 hours ago, JacquelineK said:

Hi @tuanphan, referencing this thread because I am also interested in creating a two column blog post where one of the columns is locked, and the other scrolls. Any insights? Thank you!

 

www.jmkmedia.com 

Can you share link to blog post?


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care

OFF Forum to Thursday

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...