Dimensions Product Editor/Description

Hi Guys, I was hoping you could help me with the following. I'm currently (re)populating my store with new products and I've noticed that the pysical product editor is so small, that it's very difficult to work efficiently. I was wondering whether there is any way to increase the size of the editor to something more managable so that editing texts becomes easier (less scrolling, better view, etc)? I've tried some tricks in chrome dev (F12), but no real luck so far. Please see the attached screenshot for more information. Any help would be more than welcome.

Many thanks!

Alzo

editor.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Views 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This box is only for the text that appears beside your product images. If you need to add a significant amount of text or you want to use blocks, you would be better using the Additional Info tab. This offers a much larger editing window in keeping with the amount of editing you are likely to want to do in this area.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

I agree with Alzo. This window and really, the entire product description editing process is a nightmare. There used to be a way to expand the description window to full screen so you could at least copy and paste text without having to scroll, but that seems to have been eliminated recently. If you sell complex products that need a lot of details, you use this area. People never read below the add to cart button. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived