Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0
moretrobin

Template Marta : From horizontal to vertical navigation menu

Question

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

@moretrobin Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.Header-nav-inner {
    height: unset !important;
    width: unset !important;
    display: flex !important;
    flex-direction: column;
}

 


COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
21 hours ago, JarConcept said:

I am actually having the same issue. I used this code and it didn’t work for me. Can you please help?

Can you share link to your site?


COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 2/4/2020 at 12:07 PM, JarConcept said:

I am actually having the same issue. I used this code and it didn’t work for me. Can you please help?

same here! nothing happened.

Have you solved that problem? 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 2/5/2020 at 9:17 AM, tuanphan said:

Can you share link to your site?

 

On 12/8/2019 at 11:10 AM, tuanphan said:

@moretrobin Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS


.Header-nav-inner {
    height: unset !important;
    width: unset !important;
    display: flex !important;
    flex-direction: column;
}

 

I tried with this code but it didn't work.  what should I do after adding that code and saving in custom css page? 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
13 hours ago, RachelLee said:

 

I tried with this code but it didn't work.  what should I do after adding that code and saving in custom css page? 

Need link to your site to check...


COVID-19Free priority support for all users (29/03 - 30/04). You can tag me (@tuanphan) or send to my email.

With paid support, see here

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...