Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
4DImmotek

custom checkout page

You cannot make any changes to the checkout page. It is locked.

Can you provide more details about what you are trying to achieve in case there is another way to do what you need? A working link to your site often helps our understanding.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

You can redirect them after the checkout by adding code to the Order Confirmation page. See also this thread: 

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.

Hello @paul2009, I see that you mentioned that the checkout page is locked. Does that even mean to add content to it through code injection? 

I would like to add a link to redirect to the home page. I know if the user clicks the logo, it will bring them there, but it's not very evident. If it is truly impossible to edit that page, is there a work around you might suggest? Any help is appreciated :D.

Thank you! - Jessie 

The checkout page is indeed locked and cannot be changed through code injection. However, I'm not clear whether it is the checkout page you want to change, or if it is a post-checkout page. Can you provide a working link to your site and a screenshot of what you want to change?

Thanks for the additional information @Jessiebg. Unfortunately you cannot make any changes to the page in your screenshot other than using different Site Styles (see Design > Checkout Page). No code can be added because the page is completely locked down to maintain payment security.

Note that the site logo (top centre in your screenshot) should automatically function as a link.