How to get rid of the shipping info for service's on "order confirmed" email

Hi, I didn't see this question before, so I hope someone can help!

We don't deliver any items in our online store. Everything is pick-up only. However, the "order fulfilled" email automatically includes a section about delivery.

I read here that if you leave the tracking information blank, the delivery section is blank. True, but it still has the header, "Delivery" on all our emails with a blank section below it. How can I remove the ENTIRE delivery section?

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I am selling services, not physical products. How do I get rid of the shipping information on the automatic order confirmation email? I created all of my services, as services and not products and the shipping info is still popping up on the email order confirmation. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? 

order.jpg

If you have added physical products, you cannot remove 'shipping address' or the 'shipping and handling' line. The following article explains which elements you can customise: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205811258

To avoid seeing shipping information on service orders, ensure all the products have been added as Service products. 

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a solution for this too. My customer offers pick up and delivery, and are hoping there's a way for an if/then statement in the email fullfilled template for when the pick up delivery option is selected. Their customers are confused when getting the email confirmation saying the order is fulfilled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, JenSj said:

While you're at it, it would be great to eliminate the necessity of filling in the shipping address at all at checkout.

If you don't ship any of your products, you can avoid a shipping address by adding 'Service' products instead of Physical products. For more information, see: 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am looking for a solution for this too. We delivery items by ourselves, so no need to inform tracking number and shipping operators. Is there any way to remove or adjust the template ?

thanks, Donald

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, giftsonthegoldcoast said:

I am having the same issue. We make our own deliveries and on the order says about the tracking number.

Hi. This thread goes back to 2019 and covers a number of different issues. Can you be a little more specific about the issue you're experiencing, including screenshots of relevant information? For example, you may be referring to order confirmation emails, the account panel or the post-checkout order status page. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 6:49 PM, paul2009 said:

Hi. This thread goes back to 2019 and covers a number of different issues. Can you be a little more specific about the issue you're experiencing, including screenshots of relevant information? For example, you may be referring to order confirmation emails, the account panel or the post-checkout order status page. 🙂

On the pop up screen when someone places an order it says about the tracking number xxxxxx, I think it is also on the confirmation of order email.

9 hours ago, giftsonthegoldcoast said:

n the pop up screen when someone places an order it says about the tracking number xxxxxx, I think it is also on the confirmation of order email.

@giftsonthegoldcoast A tracking number should only appear if you choose to add one, when you mark the order as fulfilled.

In the example below, if the user clicks CONFIRM and does not enter any text in the tracking number field, a tracking number should not appear on the order status panel or in the order fulfilled email.

image.thumb.png.3582d2149dc4e351fc7408243a7aba2c.png

If you are experiencing something different, I recommend that you report this to Customer Care and follow-up here to let us know how you got on.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️