Adding Image Links To Navigation

Hi all! 

We have a client who as asked us to add images to their navigation that would be a link to interior pages. I am guessing the images would have some sort of hover over functionality as well to show it is a clickable link. I am attaching a super rough mockup to show you what they want, items such as where the logo will go and the Contact button will need to be adjusted but this is the simply gist of what they want. 

I have NO idea if this is an option and know that if it is (woo hoo!) then we also need to create something custom for mobile. Any suggestions you have would be so helpful, we have not promised anything to the client yet so if this is not a possibility, that is okay yet I can see where knowing how to create something like this might be nice for my dynamic menus like we were used to in the olden days of Wordpress. 

Site link is: https://trombone-paddlefish-tj7b.squarespace.com/

pw: cinderwood2019

Thanks!

Cinder mockup.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, studiolinear said:

Hi there! 

So does that mean that each image cannot have a separate URL from the nav items below it? 

If you want that, i guess you need to use JavaScript to insert new Image Navigation HTML 😅

I will take a look tomorrow.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived