Target 'Link' Styling in Navigation

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to have some CSS for targeting ONLY links within navigation (for both mobile and desktop)? By links I am meaning explicitly items in the navigation that are listed as Links from the 'Other' section of the 'Create a new page' pop up when adding a new page to the navigation.

I am looking to target the styling of only those links, not pages or folders, when shown in the navigation. Ideally in a different font and/or colour.

Any assistance much appreciated 🙂

(I am unable to share a link to the site for the time being, apologies)

Sarah

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 4.29.39 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 4.29.31 pm.png

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @tuanpham

Thanks for responding — I am experimenting with different solutions so have removed my links from the navigation for the time being.

I am using the Brine template. It's just a simple 'page' style menu item in the main nav which is linked using the above link option under 'other'. I'll recreate again and share the link if that will help at lot? 

Sarah

6 minutes ago, sarahcreates said:

Hi @tuanpham

Thanks for responding — I am experimenting with different solutions so have removed my links from the navigation for the time being.

I am using the Brine template. It's just a simple 'page' style menu item in the main nav which is linked using the above link option under 'other'. I'll recreate again and share the link if that will help at lot? 

Sarah

with CSS, you can target a[href="/page-url"] 

So, no matter what type the item is, as long as it has a different url than the other items, you can style it. Of course I need to check the site to know exactly what CSS Class to use.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived