Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

David718

Question

Hello! I'm setting up a site using the Miller template, and I want to hide the header-area banner on a page.

I have added an image to the Media section of Page Settings because I want the image to show up other places on the site, like in a "Content Link" block. But I don't want that same image to appear in the header of the page itself -- I just want the header to have a blank background.

How can I do this? I've tried a couple different variations of adding new styles to the "page header code injection" of the page settings, but I can't get the language right.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

add to Home > Design > Custom CSS body#collection-5de720b589bdad666756fb35 figure.Intro-image.loaded img { display: none; background: #fff; } body#collection-5de720b589bdad666756fb35

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, David718 said:

This is the page in question. I would like to have the header be blank, like on the rest of the site.

add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

body#collection-5de720b589bdad666756fb35 figure.Intro-image.loaded img {
    display: none;
    background: #fff;
}
body#collection-5de720b589bdad666756fb35 .Site-inner {
    background: #fff;
}

Hi there! I seem to be trying to do the same thing but can't figure out how to customize the code for the page I'm trying to change:

https://ancientrain.squarespace.com/projects?p

The password is password.

2 hours ago, st18 said:

Hi there! I seem to be trying to do the same thing but can't figure out how to customize the code for the page I'm trying to change:

https://ancientrain.squarespace.com/projects?p

The password is password.

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

body#collection-5dfec1067173c34067b07461 .page-banner-wrapper {
    display: none;
}