Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
ScottSquid

Adding Images above menu items (CSS)

Question

Hi folks, I'm building a website for a client, and I'm debating whether to use Squarespace for them. 

The deal breaker will probably be if I can achieve the following: I want to be able to place a small image above a menu item when that page is loaded, to indicate which page is currently live. It might also be good to have this image appear over the menu item when it's hovered over too. Does anybody think this might be possible? 

I've attached an image with an illustration of what I'm hoping to achieve - it's that curved orange line currently above 'HOME'. 

Many thanks!

013-Taking-Flight-Website.jpg

3 answers to this question

Hi @tuanphan, thank you for answering! I don't yet have a plan purchased for that particular project, although I do have a SS7.1 sight (unpublished) for a personal project, which does allow me to add custom CSS. Is there a way I can link to the unpublished version of that?

Thank you again.

4 hours ago, ScottSquid said:

Hi @tuanphan, thank you for answering! I don't yet have a plan purchased for that particular project, although I do have a SS7.1 sight (unpublished) for a personal project, which does allow me to add custom CSS. Is there a way I can link to the unpublished version of that?

Thank you again.

If your site in trial/private, you can setup password & Share url. See how to in my signature