Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
ozzyfan123

Change background color for sections

Hi,

I'd like to change the color of the sections on my home page. I know how to import a 1500 x 2500 colored rectangle into the section but it doesn't cover the entire section. Any advice?

http://www.masteryourroles.com

Thanks

I have 5 sections on the home page: The Problem, the solution, services, testimonial, and opt-in. I'm trying to re-create the sections as jpegs but can't figure out how to make it so the background color goes from left to right completely without a border. Ugh I hate Squarespace. 

4 hours ago, ozzyfan123 said:

I have 5 sections on the home page: The Problem, the solution, services, testimonial, and opt-in. I'm trying to re-create the sections as jpegs but can't figure out how to make it so the background color goes from left to right completely without a border. Ugh I hate Squarespace. 

add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

div#new-page-3 {
    background: red;
}

you want like this?

22 hours ago, ozzyfan123 said:

I don't know what that is - but thanks for getting back to me. I don't want to do coding - maybe I should go back to Wordpress. Thanks!

Not many WP themes will support that. You can use Page Builder in WordPress, you can change everything. eg: Elementor, Beaver Builder

I love Beaver Builder.

Edited by tuanphan