Cart disappears on mobile view

So I'm using the Foster template for www.supermoonbeautyco.com, and the shopping cart is in the upper right corner on desktop view. It is also in the upper right on horizontal mobile view. 

However, when a mobile device is vertical (how most of my customers are shopping) the cart disappears completely in favor of the default condensed navigation menu. There is no where to access the shopping cart anywhere in mobile view, when vertical. 

Can anyone walk me through how to override this? I've searched every setting possible in my pages, styles, etc. And there's just nothing. This is wild to me that this is how the template itself is set up.

This is a 'bug' in the default configuration of the Foster template. Squarespace have set MOBILE: CART to Position: Hide in Site Styles, but you can change it so that it appears in the header.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

The slider is just a guide. You can usually type in any size by clicking on the numbers beside the slider. If that doesn’t work for you, let me know. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 8:34 PM, Benoit_LEH said:

Dear, 

I have a smiliar issue with my website www.domainederonchinne.be.

I use Version 7.0– Pacific family (Pacific template)

I also would like to have an cart icon in the menu in desktop view. But not showing the cart on mobile is the bigger issue. 

Hi. Have you solved it yet?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...
48 minutes ago, godgotyourbackllc said:

I am having similar issue with my website www.godgotyourback.com.

As you're using a Brine-family template (Squarespace 7.0) please take a look at my post below. It should apply to your situation too but let me know how you get on 🙂.