My Website Blocked by Facebook

Hello friends!

Facebook blocked my client's Squarespace website stating that it goes against "community standards". Has anyone else run into this issue? There is nothing about this website that is offensive or threatening. It is simply a store for an artist to sell his paintings and promote his painting classes. 

The website is https://www.pauljvaldez.com/

Ultimately, I am trying to determine what triggered the block and how it can be fixed.

This issue has been reported to Facebook multiple times. No response yet but we can successfully share his link on Instagram. 

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

I have attached a screenshot to this post. 

IMG_3364.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

I've had the same problem and the Facebook Debugger is useless. I can't do anything with my site on Facebook. Facebook hasn't responded at all. Squarespace is telling me to talk to Facebook. To top it all off, this is happening on Instagram too! 

I've worked my ass off to get this website to where it is now. Okay, so it's not the most popular on the planet, but it's growing steadily.

Isn't there any way to fix this? 

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 7.44.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 8.01.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-12 at 2.36.14 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook doesn't like how some domains are spelled or in their bots opinion misspelled to deceive, like berationable.com. It may be time for a bit of url spoofing. Post the internal url instead. If you don't have one that is simple, change the one squarespace assigned you, make it look like berationable.squarespace.com or anything else you think will work. I am willing to bet you can post that one. 

I had the same issue with my website - bloggerlifeline.com and according to the facebook group i am apart of, i was told that...

1. I have to stop posting too frequently new posts from my blog

2. I have to stop posting manually i.e i should use a 3rd party post scheduler to handle the posting for me.

3. When i was blocked i chatted up support and told them a very emotionally story about how much i had lost traffic and also how much i will loose if my website url remain blocked, i think that's why i was unblocked within 12 days.

• 1 month later...

Archived