Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Jenna_otd

integrating external point of sale (RICs) to manage online & brick/mortar inventory

Hi folks! My client is starting her ecommerce journey with a few select products, however she also has a brick and mortar where she sells lots of items, using a niched point of sale system called RICs. 

I'm looking to keep this process simple for her. Any ideas on how to best integrate squarespace inventory management tools with an older POS accustomed for Brick/Mortar? 

Thanks! Jenna

If they intend to stick with RICS then Squarespace is not the best platform to start their e-commerce journey right now. They’d be better starting out with Shopify because there’s API available that connects the two platforms. 

On the other hand, if they are considering moving away from RICS, they could plan to adopt the Square/Squarespace solution for in store POS. It will depend on the scale of the operation and the operating/migration costs. 

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked 4 - 6 weeks in advance for jobs longer than 2 hours.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Date Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension are now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.

Hi I'm in the same situation and wondering what solution you found for this? We're a brick and mortar jewelry store and utilize WinJewel as our in-store POS. We're wanting to make the switch to Square/SquareSpace for in-store and online. Are there any resources to help us with this transition/integration?