mysterious address in source code

When google crawls my site it reports this mysterious address in my two line SEO data: "590 Tahoe Keys Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150"

i looked at the source code and there it was: <div class="sqs-block-content"><p>590 Tahoe Keys Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150</p></div>

I did not put this in and want to remove it

i am using 'om' template

I wonder if this is a leftover from the template pages?

Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Alan

• Replies 5
  • Views 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the editor, scroll to the bottom of any page and edit Info Footer Content to remove the text. 

image.thumb.png.d873ad54d6ccd96fab4f5c99a7a9c0ad.png

here is the address in situ within the source code

<!-- <div class="page-divider bottom-divider"></div> -->

<div class="info-footer-wrapper clear">
      <div class="info-footer">
      <div class="sqs-layout sqs-grid-12 columns-12" data-layout-label="Info Footer Content" data-type="block-field" data-updated-on="1411672898196" id="infoFooterBlock"><div class="row sqs-row"><div class="col sqs-col-12 span-12"><div class="sqs-block html-block sqs-block-html" data-block-type="2" id="block-yui_3_17_2_1_1411670010341_19727"><div class="sqs-block-content"><p>590 Tahoe Keys Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150</p></div></div></div></div></div>

</div>
    </div>

@alanmah If you provide a link to the page on your site, it will enable us to help you. Alternatively, contact Squarespace Customer Care as they can logon to your site to troubleshoot issues. You can reach out to them here.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived