Two Products, Two Email Lists, Two Order Confirmations

Am I nuts or blind? Should't there be an easier way for people paying for the Commerce plan on Squarespace to easily send people buying two different products to two different confirmation pages and their emails to two different email lists on Mailchimp? 

Tell me I'm blind and there is a simple solution I'm missing, because I'm having to do some major finagling to make this all work, when it seems like a simple ask for Squarespace to simply add these options to the product builder section.

If you need to know what products I'm talking about they are at www.mystyleclass.com under the courses tab. I am currently just reworking the Order Confirmation emails to give them links to where they should land, but it requires too much customer work in my opinion.

Thanks or any help!
- Blind or Nuts in the PNW

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

@style-class Did you ever get this sorted out? I also feel like I'm losing my mind. It is ridiculous and apparently very complicated to accomplish this simple task.

I was able to find a work around using Zapier and Google Sheets, but it is messy, I don't like it and would cost you $20-$25/month for the Zapier subscription. Not ideal.

SS and MailChimp please allow us to easily send customer data into MailChimp along with the product ID so we can easily tag the contact and start an email automation easily!

• 1 month later...

Archived