Bookings for classes

Hi

Apologies for a longer introduction. Looking for some help/advice for a solution for a booking system. Business run classes (dog training) in slots (two/three per day) twice a week. So far that has been handled by Squarespace's services, but it's obviously not best solution. Each class/slot have limited spaces. Clients can book one-off sessions or 8-sessions packages at discounted prices. At the moment that is offered as two different products on the website, but that means there is no shared 'stock level' between these two products, which is annoying and will probably start creating some issues soon.

I cannot come up with any sensible solution within Squarespace. Also looked at Acuity Scheduling but it seems to have similar limitations - I can only offer 'classes' or 'packages' but the slots still cannot be shared. The 'Packages' feature on higher priced plan is far from most elegant solution and makes whole process too complicated for a customer (in my eyes), unless I am missing something?

The best way I think would be to let customer to book single slots and applying some sort of discount when more than X are being booked. Is there a way to achieve that with Acuity Scheduling? If not, can someone recommend good booking system which could be embedded on Squrespace page please?

Thanks for taking time to read it

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived