Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Removing Price Limit on Products

ZachSilver

I'm looking to remove the product price limit that is put on products in the squarespace store. I'm looking to put realty listings up there, but some of my listings are more than 1 millions dollars, but squarespace limits the price amount to anything under 1 million.

Anyone have a solution for me?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm assuming that you're not actually offering the properties for purchase directly off your website. If that is the case I would simply set the price to 0, then depending on which template you are us

I'm assuming that you're not actually offering the properties for purchase directly off your website. If that is the case I would simply set the price to 0, then depending on which template you are using you can hide the price in the style editor. 

From there I would manually enter the price into the product overview text.

The only real downside I can see is that you won't be able to display the price of the main product overview page, product blocks...

Assuming the same thing as @ThompsonWebDesign another option would be to enter all your prices (on the backend) in a lower denomination (divide by 10, 100 or 1000) and then use a small snippet of code to multiply it by the same factor when displaying them to visitors. For example, you enter $180,000.00 but when it has been multiplied by 10 and the decimals removed, it will be displayed as $1,800,000. Of course, you may prefer to list as $1.8M.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted (edited)

Site URL: https://www.japachomes.co.nz/house-and-land-for-sale

Squarespace has a price limit for products set to $1M. I'm looking to remove this price limit from my website. I have set up a website for my clients' realty listings, but some of the listings are more than 1 million dollars. My client wants the house prices to be displayed in the main store, but Squarespace limits the price amount to anything under 1 million. At the moment I have the price set to “POA” and the price written in the description. Is there a code to have prices over $1M display in the main store?

Edited by S74

@crmichael @S74 @maq

Solutions will be specific to the site, and to the range of prices that need to be shown. If you post more details about your requirements, including a working link to products on your site, it will be easier for the community to help you. 

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

Hi paul2009,

This website will be listing boats for enquiry only. Some boats will be over $1,000,000 so this is why I am looking for a solution to the product price limit. Please see details below:

https://shallot-hypersphere-wcd4.squarespace.com/buy/p/style-02-7kbhy-gkkp6

Password: marin3_on3

This product needs to be $1,365,000 however there will be other boats that will also be over 1million.

Any help here would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Chris