Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
alexpanek

Full width gallery in Foster template

Private Site
This site is currently private. If you’re the owner or contributor, log in.

Please setup password & share url

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

36 minutes ago, alexpanek said:

Oh thanks. Have a look now

https://rhombus-paddlefish-39ss.squarespace.com/

password is alex2019

You mean slider? above Instagram

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

2 minutes ago, alexpanek said:

Yes @tuanphan

Insert to Home > Design > Custom CSS

section#new-page-1 .Index-page-content {
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
}

Site has white border, so you will see white border on left/right

16 minutes ago, alexpanek said:

Ok amazing! Thank you so much 👍

There has thank icon on right 😎

@alexpanek

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1574724938764_33928 ~ .row .sqs-block-button-element {
    min-width: 90px !important;
}