Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

9 answers to this question

The site is private. You'll need to set a site password and tell us what it is, so that we can view it.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked 4 - 6 weeks in advance for jobs longer than 2 hours.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Date Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension are now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.

You may want to retain the play button but move it above the titles so that visitors realise a video will play. To do this, add the following to Design > Custom CSS:

.collection-type-gallery .video-play-icon {
  bottom: 33%;
}

play-icon.png.a7b003e0cfa7423c9bd75a45e9d5304c.png

If you prefer to remove the icon, use this instead:

.collection-type-gallery .video-play-icon {
  display: none;
}

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked 4 - 6 weeks in advance for jobs longer than 2 hours.

**NEW** Our popular Date Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension are now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.

Sure. Instead of 'bottom' use 'top' and set a percentage that works on all devices.

Edited by paul2009

I played around with it a bit and for me it worked like this:

Add this to the code from Paul:

transform: scale(0.5,0.5) 

The two numbers define the scale of the X and Y. 

hope that helps

-lucas

Your site looks great! Was wondering how you achieved that design. You are using video blocks with a thumbnail image, right? How did you mange to have the thumbnail image without boarders? I can only seem to do that with images. Would love to know how you did your motion page.