Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
kvanmunster

Mix and match template features?

I wish it were possible to mix and match template features. If it is possible please show me how!

I've run into this many times now where I choose a template I like for the general look but it doesn't have a certain feature or functionality I really want. These features may be available in other templates but I don't like their style or they don't have some of the other features I really want. It's incredibly frustrating and making me consider using other website builders.

I don't know how to code so upgrading to get Developer Mode wouldn't help.

This is the way the new version of Squarespace will work. There no "templates", just different starting points. All sites in the newer version will have the same features. 

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

11 hours ago, kvanmunster said:

Do you know if we'll be easily able to switch our sites from 7.0 to 7.1 once it's live?

There isn't a migration option currently and it's difficult to know if one will be developed in the future. 

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital