Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
natalienet

URL mapping specific blog posts

I am trying to URL map a specific blog post to a different page, but it doesn't seem to be working. 

I've successfully mapped index page URLs, but never a blog post URL.

Any idea how to make a specific blog post URL mapping work? I'm trying to do a 302 redirect.

Thanks!

For us to advise, you'll need to provide the details of the URLs you are using. For generic advice, see URL redirects.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

On 11/24/2019 at 3:45 AM, paul2009 said:

For us to advise, you'll need to provide the details of the URLs you are using. For generic advice, see URL redirects.

Hello @paul2009. Thank you.

I am trying to redirect

https://www.earthspeak.love/collective-courses-resources/heart-fire-activation-ritual

to 

https://www.earthspeak.love/shop (note the link I actually want to use is protected by MemberSpace, so I am using a placeholder link here).

While this gets figure out, I'm using a method of making the blog post thumbnails not clickable and then using point to source URL to redirect the post title to a different page. I'd prefer to just forward the blog post url to a new page and have the thumbnail be clickable.

This is redirecting to Memberspacece. What’s the issue?

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital