Lightbox options in 7.1 - add text

In 7.1, I set-up a gallery and enabled Lightbox, however, the image pops up with no text. I would like a way to have the title (and preferable a description as well) come up below the image in the light box. The help page on the Lightbox style references a menu from the Design tab () with a button to 'show titles', but I see no such menu in my edit page for the gallery or in my Design sidebar.

Where do I find this menu to turn on text below the light box images?

Thank you!

Design Sidebar.PNG

Gallery Options.PNG

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have the same question TrevC. However, when I go to the thread Peterbjerg suggested, I am lost. I have read it over several times, and have tried copy and pasting the script into the CSS and Code Injection with no luck. The only option I see for changing code is Design> Custom CSS. When I paste any of the suggestions in the text box, none work. When I go to Home>Settings>Advanced>Code Injection, the only options I get are for 'Headers' 'Footers' and 'Lock Page's. Nothin for Gallery blocks.

Can anyone explain it more clearly? I realize this may seem novice to some, but if some one could explain from this point, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

13 hours ago, infest36 said:

I have the same question TrevC. However, when I go to the thread Peterbjerg suggested, I am lost. I have read it over several times, and have tried copy and pasting the script into the CSS and Code Injection with no luck. The only option I see for changing code is Design> Custom CSS. When I paste any of the suggestions in the text box, none work. When I go to Home>Settings>Advanced>Code Injection, the only options I get are for 'Headers' 'Footers' and 'Lock Page's. Nothin for Gallery blocks.

Can anyone explain it more clearly? I realize this may seem novice to some, but if some one could explain from this point, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Add CSS to Design > Custom CSS

Add Script code to Code Injection Footer

Then edit images in Gallery > Fill in title/description

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

12 hours ago, infest36 said:

Ok.  So first hurdle for me: it looks like I can't inject code bc I don't have a business or premium plan. Is there any way around this? I still pay for a personal plan ($12 a month).

above code includes JavaScript + CSS. You need Business Plan to insert JavaScript.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived