Open to Suggestions to Improve My Site

• Replies 2
  • Views 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @ozzyfan123,

Your website looks good. I like the clear message. I quickly understood what it is you do.

From a conversion perspective, I would suggest making your CTA (call to action) more clear. What do you really want people to do when they land on your homepage? I like the idea of joining your closed Facebook Group, and that's currently buried in your footer. Perhaps that could be the primary (or supporting) CTA?

The testimonials are a great idea. I would make the photos smaller and the style consistent, and then emphasise the actual quote. So what people say should be the biggest thing, and then the photos and names/roles should support the quote to prove authenticity.

It feels like there are a few too many options in the main navigation. I would condense that down, and order them in a logical way to correspond with how people flow through your website (e.g. find out about you --> understand what you do --> get something free from you --> work with you).

Hope that helps - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

Archived