Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Select multiple images on 'imported' tab

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same here!. I uploaded a lot of photos to the wrong place, and it turns out I can't move them, so only option is to recreate gallery and add again. One at a time is too slow a process, so I now need to up load them all again!

Seems silly there is no media or file manager function where you can manage uploaded images. :(

After five years of using squarespace, I still use my desktop photo mangaer, that sorts and opens  containment folders, allows me to open multiple screens, drag and drop photos where I want them. I pay very little attention to the built in image gallery. This is what I use, and its free, not a trial, totally free. 

Sony Play Memories Home Photo cataloging, sorting program

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2021 at 3:22 PM, derricksrandomviews said:

After five years of using squarespace, I still use my desktop photo mangaer, that sorts and opens  containment folders, allows me to open multiple screens, drag and drop photos where I want them. I pay very little attention to the built in image gallery. This is what I use, and its free, not a trial, totally free. 

Sony Play Memories Home Photo cataloging, sorting program

Not really a solution

Its a workaround, but I can tell you having some kind of photo management feaure like one hosting compay I have used has (if they still have one,  their templates are awful) and others  have is most likely not going to happen, images are stored in such a way to make sure your site is responsive, images adjust to fit  on all devices and with all screen resolutions. They give you more control and that could very well  go away. 

• 2 months later...

Is anybody going to address this? It's incredible and frustrating that nobody is trying to fix this. I don't want to leave SP but this is really a great reason to if it's not addressed soon.