Problem with site generated e-mails

Hi All,

I have a new web site with a member application form on a page. Prospective members complete the form and hit send which then sends an e-mail to me as membership officer.

The e-mails I get have the following 'sent' address:

<no-reply@squarespace.info>

I have Windows running our membership Access database and I also use a Mac. If the Mac sees the e-mail first, Windows doesn't get it, and vice-versa if Windows sees it first I don't get it on the Mac.

This is very inconvenient because I risk losing new members applications.

Is there a Squarespace setting somewhere to keep it on the server until I have received it on more than one machine?

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Views 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is something you will need to configure in your email provider’s settings. It is not a Squarespace issue. Squarespace is sending you emails in the same way that everyone else does. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 7 months later...

I'm having a similar problem, except the automatic e-mail I set up works when I test it. I hit the "Get a Quote" button on my site. I get prompted to open my e-mail box. I then hit SEND and DO receive the "Request for Quote" e-mail I set up. When a customer uses it, I am NOT receiving his "Request for Quote." He's letting me know by phone that he's sent it (three times). Has anyone else encountered this?

Archived