Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
JamesSkinner

Can not find Gallery Option

I am using SS after few months and not able to find an option to add gallery like show on https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543407

you can see screenshot of my dashboard (I am in business plan, so assume I should get all such option)

please point in right direction

gallery-missing.png

Looking at your screenshot, it appears you are using Squarespace version 7.1. This isn’t the standard version of Squarespace that the support articles refer to.

Gallery sections are a type of page section in version 7.1. You can add gallery sections to your pages to display sets of images.

You’ll find more information on 7.1 here:

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027708412

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

Can we revert to a stable/full version of SS? if so how?

As I see

Version 7.1 doesn't currently support:

• Importing and exporting - Importing and exporting content and products is only available in version 7.0.
  • Template switching - To change your site's design, use pre-built pages, customizable page sections, and style themes.
  • Album and Gallery Pages - Instead, add Audio Blocks and gallery sections.
  • Developer Mode - The Developer Platform is only available in version 7.0.

•  

As of right now, there isn’t a way to swap from 7.1 to 7.0 or vice versa. All you can do is abandon your 7.1 project and start a new trial using a 7.0 template to use all the established features of Squarespace. 

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need