Gmail Help Needed

Hi SQSP fam, happy Wednesday to you all from Texas!  I have a client who launched her nutritional therapy business about 2 years ago with certain branding in mind, but has now decided to streamline it all (a good thing IMO) to more effectively communicate her personal goals.  She bought some additional domains through SQSP on her own and wants email addresses set up on the new domains, so she contacted me for help today getting Gmail set up.  Where do I start?

She granted me administrator level contributor access to her SQSP account, but I keep running into walls trying to set up Gmail on the new domains she purchased.  I don't remember it being this difficult on my domain and my brain is kinda foggy today.  Any help?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Follow up: She has already set up G Suite on the domain she is planning to jettison.  One of her new domains is the primary on her account, but every time I go into settings to try to set up G Suite, SQSP will only let me set up users on her old domain.  It's like SQSP doesn't even see the new domain, even though it's the primary domain on the account now.

Archived