Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
rockjim33

Is there a way to cancel an order to certain zip codes

I want to be able to cancel a commerce order if I can not ship to a particular zip code. I would like to be able to retain their email and order information if I am able to ship to them in the future. Is this possible?

Thank you!

There isn’t a way to do this automatically. The orders API only allows you to set the fulfillmentStatus to FULFILLED. You cannot currently set it to CANCELED. 

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

As @paul2009 said there’s no way to do this automatically. But if you do cancel the orders manually then Squarespace will still keep the order information just like any other order. They will still appear in the orders panel but will be marked as cancelled. 

If you see an answer that was helpful please consider hitting the 121238226_Screenshot2019-11-02at14_53_39.png.0416997a5e856e0159fa1edbd624659e.png button on the right. 

Need help with your website or online store? Feel free to get in touch.

thompsonweb.design