Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Changing slideshow banner height on homepage in Bedford

Emmyk1

Question

Does anyone know how I can change the banner height on my homepage slideshow banner on the Bedford template? I know this question has been asked a few times. There seems to be codes flying around that will change general banner height, but not the slideshow banner height on the homepage (top banner) specifically. 

Any help would be amazing, thanks!

Thank you @lu.diehl

The code below worked for me, but there is a gray area under banner. How could I get rid of this?

https://puurakentajat-2020.squarespace.com/

pasword. clt321

.sqs-block-horizontalrule {margin-top:-25px !important; margin-bottom:-25px !important;}
.footer-inner { padding: 24px 22px; }
.collection-type-page.has-promoted-gallery #promotedGalleryWrapper .sqs-block, 
.collection-type-page.has-promoted-gallery .promoted-gallery-wrapper .sqs-block, 
{
    max-height: 500px!important;
}

.sqs-gallery-design-stacked-slide {
    height: 500px!important;
}

On 9/7/2020 at 6:13 PM, jukkernaut said:

Thank you @lu.diehl

The code below worked for me, but there is a gray area under banner. How could I get rid of this?

https://puurakentajat-2020.squarespace.com/

pasword. clt321

.sqs-block-horizontalrule {margin-top:-25px !important; margin-bottom:-25px !important;}
.footer-inner { padding: 24px 22px; }
.collection-type-page.has-promoted-gallery #promotedGalleryWrapper .sqs-block, 
.collection-type-page.has-promoted-gallery .promoted-gallery-wrapper .sqs-block, 
{
    max-height: 500px!important;
}

.sqs-gallery-design-stacked-slide {
    height: 500px!important;
}

Incorrect password

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Hi @lu.diehl, I can not seem to use an index banner slideshow without white space at the bottom of the banner leaving a  white gap between the next page and content. Please help! Bedford template.

progressmarine.com.au

I have tried various combinations of code from this thread but none helps as yet...

InkedScreenshot (75)_LI.jpg

On 5/12/2021 at 7:23 AM, Garyl said:

Hi @lu.diehl, I can not seem to use an index banner slideshow without white space at the bottom of the banner leaving a  white gap between the next page and content. Please help! Bedford template.

progressmarine.com.au

I have tried various combinations of code from this thread but none helps as yet...

Hi. You mean this white space?

image.thumb.png.22d95fec2877e49826eacedbc2257eb9.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care