Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
  • 0
GovConChris

Trouble editing text size of a summary block

Question

Hi, 

I was told by Squarespace Support that it is not possible to change the font size for Summary Blocks natively within Squarespace. Changing the text in the place of origin wouldn't work for changing the font size either.


I need to make the body / bio font seen in the image block bigger using CSS only for this specific summary block without impacting the global or rest of the sites' style - will someone help me write the necessary CSS lines?

 

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 1.30.31 PM.png

Edited by GovConChris

Share this post


Link to post

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

@niveau5, try adding this to Custom CSS:

.summary-excerpt p {
    font-size: 12px;
}

Your default font size was 14, so you can try 12 or any other size you'd like.

Edited by christyprice

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 11/26/2019 at 6:05 PM, christyprice said:

@niveau5, try adding this to Custom CSS:


.summary-excerpt p {
    font-size: 12px;
}

Your default font size was 14, so you can try 12 or any other size you'd like.

I tried it, sorry it doesn't work, could it be the template (Shift) ?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
4 hours ago, niveau5 said:

I tried it, sorry it doesn't work, could it be the template (Shift) ?

try adding !important to after, eg: font-size: 12px !important;

if it still doesn't work, can you share link to your site?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
2 minutes ago, niveau5 said:

Oh!!!! It is working. Thanks!

.summary-excerpt p {
    font-size: 12px !important;
}

? Do you think there is a bit of code to add, to reduce the title/link as well ? Here is the link : https://www.niveau5.com/25ans#niveau_5_25_ans_retrospective

a.summary-title-link {
    font-size: 10px;
}

 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
2 hours ago, tuanphan said:

a.summary-title-link {
    font-size: 10px;
}

 

 

18 hours ago, tuanphan said:

try adding !important to after, eg: font-size: 12px !important;

if it still doesn't work, can you share link to your site?

Thank you! it works, I had the same issue! thanks a ton.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...