Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Gilbert

How to add 'add to cart' button in Shop block

At the moment I import shop products in a product gallery block onto the homepage and I am trying to add a 'add to cart' button beneath each of the products to see if that improves conversion. Is there a way to do this?

I'm using Brine template and the site is at www.oliverjwoods.com

Here's a pic of where I'd like the buttons to go

OJW_Button_Question.thumb.png.a03644640efea1fd04529086ee5f9ec3.png

Thanks for any help!

C

I see you are using a Summary Block to display the products. We are waiting for Squarespace to include an 'Add to Cart' button on Product Summary Blocks. You can add your voice to the existing requests for this feature by raising a ticket through Squarespace Customer Care

In the meantime there are two options:

• Use a series of Product Blocks instead. This doesn't scale but is manageable for a few products. There's a checkbox on these blocks that allows you to add the button.
  • Use code to add the button to the Summary Items. This is something you'll want to hire a dev to do as it isn't something that you'll find in a forum snippet.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

Hey Paul - It all seems to be working well, but I've lost the bold product names I had before. I think I used some code but have forgotten – do you happen to know how I should do this? Thanks for your help - last question I promise...

Something like this:

.product-block .productDetails .product-title {
  font-size: 2em;
  line-height: 1.3em;
  font-weight: 600;
}

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital