Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
kevinklinkmuller

Can I force code blocks to stack sooner than it does?

Question

Hi there!

i have a page that has two blocks side by side, left is a title and right side is a code block with a review carousel. 
the problem is when shrinking the window, the code block (review carousel) stays on the right for way too long and it squishes the content until it becomes unreadable instead of just stacking under the title sooner.

is there any way to change this?

thanks

4 answers to this question

You'll need to wait until the previewed template is live.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

When you post a question, please include a working link to the page. Without one, it's almost impossible to imagine the issue. If your site is in a trial, you'll also need to set a site password and tell us what it is, otherwise the site won't be visible to us. https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206536837-Is-my-site-live-

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

Hi there!

Thank you for your reply! That's slightly more complicated in my case, because my site is live but on a completely different theme. I'm currently "previewing" the brine theme and making all my changes there until i can set it to the live template. 

Is there a way for me to show this?

If not, I may post this again once the new theme is live?

thanks!