Custom navigation font

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi @TDP888, first of all, you have to add the custom font to your website. You can find some tutorials online and it is very straight forward. Here's a link to a tutorial

After you add the custom font to your website, then you can apply the custom font throughout the website - do you want to just use it on your nav bar or elsewhere? If you need further help, please share a link and pwd to view your website. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @TDP888 I am trying to do the same thing! I succeeded in getting it applied to H1 H2 or H3 and P but not for the navigation font... you said you got it done, can you please tell me what code to use to apply my custom font to my navigation links? Thank you so much. @lu.diehl I appreciate your answer too, but after looking at the tutorial, it does not address the navigation bar at all, only H1 H2 H3 P and a potential H4 with a workaround. I want the nav bar in my new font! Any ideas?

Thanks so much y'all! 😘

1 hour ago, miabellz said:

Hi @TDP888 I am trying to do the same thing! I succeeded in getting it applied to H1 H2 or H3 and P but not for the navigation font... you said you got it done, can you please tell me what code to use to apply my custom font to my navigation links? Thank you so much. @lu.diehl I appreciate your answer too, but after looking at the tutorial, it does not address the navigation bar at all, only H1 H2 H3 P and a potential H4 with a workaround. I want the nav bar in my new font! Any ideas?

Thanks so much y'all! 😘

Can you share link to your site?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived