• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Customizing the cart button in "Supply"

sambarnes

Question

Hello everyone!

I'm using the Supply template on my website (https://www.snjc.world/), I know it's an old one that's not updated anymore but I really like the sidebar menu.

The only thing that I really don't like about this theme is the lack of customization regarding the cart button. I was wondering if anyone knew how to tweak it a bit just to match the rest of my website, changing the font to match my theme and also replace the gradient in the background by a solid black or grey color.

If anyone knows a bit of CSS to change those two points that would be great !

Thank you, Sam.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

No I can't seem to find a solution.. I tried changing the background with .sqs-cart-dropzone but it just adds the color behind the gradient. And same for the font, I can't find anything.

2 minutes ago, sambarnes said:

No I can't seem to find a solution.. I tried changing the background with .sqs-cart-dropzone but it just adds the color behind the gradient. And same for the font, I can't find anything.

.sqs-add-to-cart-button {
    background: #fff !important;
    border: 3px solid green !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.