Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
ScottWakeman

How to increase photo upload limit?

Hi,

I'm the admin for a non-profit that is using SquareSpace. I don't regularly make changes, but ran in to a recent issue. We have a page that has a photo upload function. Somehow it's stuck at 25kb.

Can anyone advise how can I increase the size limit of the upload function? I'll probably make it 5MB at first and see how it goes. That should be more than enough. Most of our users upload photos from their smartphones or tablets and those are often 2mb or more. See photo for an example of what a user sees after they try to upload a photo.

Thanks!
Scott

Upload_Limit_Sample.jpg

Squarespace doesn't allow file uploads by visitors so you must be using a third-party service. You'll need to contact them to ask about their limits.

It isn't possible for us to determine which service you are using without a working link to the page on your site.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

Perfect - thanks again Paul.

Turned out to be a misconfiguration in the MaxSize setting. It was supposed to be in KB, but it had been listed as MB. Quick correction from MB to KB and it's good to go!