My Site wont let me enable new pages

I am using Brine. I will just post a screenshot. All of the pages that are greyed out are disabled. I will open setting and click enable and then press save, but nothing will change and they will not become enabled. I thought it might be because they were all indexes but I tried adding new pages that were plain old folders and they wont enable either. I have to drag pages from the archive that came with the template and design off of them if I want them to be enabled. I dont think I've met any sort of page limit because I've only got 20-30 pages max and I only want 7 or 8 of them active because the rest were just test runs within other templates etc. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 9.03.44 AM.png

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @gejohn96, you may be on a Personal plan with a page limit (it counts each index section as its own page). I've run into this with clients before - you can't enable new pages until you delete or disable others, or upgrade your plan. If that's not the case, this would be the time to reach out to Squarespace Support

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

Archived