Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Hello! Please help if you know advance 7.1 styling or coding!

I'm trying to customize my site's font colors in 7.1 .  I've gone through the Site Styles and changed the color palette in the general Advanced section, and changed specific items in the Customize section of specific "sets". Also tried deselecting the current theme in sections to have it take on the global style. But no matter what I do, I can't change all the font colors on my site.

Specifically, the client wants all her titles and image overlay captions and most text to be Blue. Can anybody help out with this? Do I need to use code?

Just a note Squaspace, this is a SUPER important aspect of being able to customize a site, and I wish there were an easier way to do this. I get lost in all the options that are laid out in different parts of the editor. Think others are having this same problem as well!

This text should be blue.JPG

For the community to help, it’s important for us to see your site by visiting it. Please provide a working link to the relevant pages and tell us exactly which items you want to change. If your site is in trial and not publicly viewable, please check the visibility settings. 

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

If you want all h1 titles to be blue, you could add this to Custom CSS, then just change out the hex code to the correct color blue.

h1 {
    color: #3c5dae !important;
}

Then target any other headings you want to be blue as well.

Edited by christyprice