Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
CRai

HELP! How can I block a country?

Question

I want to block China (I don't mean to sound offensive) but chinese based companies constantly steal peoples artwork and try to sell on cheap products as their own (this has been happening ALOT recently to people I know) and i'd like to block the country all together from my website. I'm not too knowledgeable on coding and since I can't seem to find an option to do this i'm hoping you can via coding.   Thank you!!

1 answer to this question

One method is to hide your site behind a proxy service like CloudFlare. Blocking a country couldn’t be easier. Just log in and go to ‘Threat Control’, then where it says ‘Add custom rule’, start typing the full country name and then click it from the dropdown list. Click the big red ‘Block’ button and you’re done!

image.jpeg.e993d37f876f1e0ef1453ab5ebc6a2d7.jpeg

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital