Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
AndrewJCho

How do I locate the Member Permissions area of my site??

Many guidelines tell me to goto structure mode.. but I can’t find it. When I Goto squarespace.com I just can see the tour/templates/support stuff. I want to find the page below.spacer.pngspacer.png..

122CB2DC-3683-4255-8F46-1B9AB2A6AC5B.jpeg

You won't find this as your screenshot is from Squarespace version 5. The current versions, 7.0 and 7.1, do not have a permissions model like this. You'll find the current permissions model in Settings > Permissions. 

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

Following up on Pauls2009's comment above, Squarespace has two platforms:

• Our legacy platform, Squarespace 5 
  • Our current platform, Squarespace 7

Your screenshot is from the Squarespace 5 platform. We have documentation on how to access this area of a Squarespace 5 site within the Members and audiences overview guide. Given that you don't see these settings, it's possible that your site is on Squarespace 7.

As Pauls2009 mentioned, Squarespace 7 has a different set of member permission features. More information can be found in our Contributor basics and Squarespace permissions explained guides.

Additionally, this guide on Squarespace 5 vs. Squarespace 7 may be of help.