Would Love Feedback!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good so far. I think the text blocks should be removed as it seems to protrude into your photos (not the most pleasing design element in my opinion). Also, I would replace your personal photo on your About page with a less selfie looking image, just to keep your website looking as clean and professional as possible. The other photos of yourself and others throughout your website look great. Hope my feedback helps and best of luck with your yoga business. 

Guest Adam_smith

The site looks good and especially the color scheme you used is nice. its giving me a pleasant surprise that squarespace platform is much powerful in designing the site. you can redesign it very easily. i wish if i could transfer my site here. would you please guide me? 

One more thing to mention, wish you the best for  yoga website. i like it very much and watch videos regularly.Also, i would love to hear from you if you post videos on yoga at your website.  Regards.

Guest nanilou
On 11/11/2019 at 5:24, lauranicolemartone said:

¡Me encantaría si alguno de ustedes pudiera retroalimentar en mi sitio web! 

www.lauranicolemartone.com

Se ve bien

la mia es muy sencillita

https://pisosobranueva.info/

Pisos Obra Nueva, Venta Nueva Construcción, Obra Nueva, Pisos Nuevos y Promoción de Viviendas, Pisos, situada en Vigo y Pontevedra
Rúa das Teixugueiras, 1636212 VigoPontevedra
676 11 02 01

Archived