Calendar starts on Sunday

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys, I do have the same problem for a project. I already checked, you can not overwrite it with CSS, it has to be javascript and that would be a bigger change.

I am already using the calendar for some customers, but I am not so happy about it, because in Europe the week starts on Monday and we are not using AM and PM. 🙂 

I have discovered this widget plugin today: https://elfsight.com/event-calendar-widget/

I made a short test for my project: https://www.carolinelinz.com/testseitesevensoulspace

The great thing is, you can customize everything, even all the colors and I really like that. I am going to link the button to a form to register. 

The negative thing, you might need to pay a monthly fee like $5. Another thing, I didn't find a number system of how many places are available. For example, if you have a yoga class and you only have 20 places available. That would be a great addition. 

What do you think of it? 

👋  happy to chat

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-11 um 12.51.59.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi caroline.linz!

What a great calendar you’ve created with the help of our widget! So stylish! Thanks for recommending our service, we deeply appreciate you attention!
As for how many places you can add -  you can create as many places as you need (20, 30 and more), we don’t limit this feature as we know it’s really important for users.

In case you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us! We’ll be really happy to help you! 🙂

Best regards,
Elfsight Team

Archived