Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

Since August, we have been getting a random unsaved form block email. I tried to fix it by deleting the form block all together and deleting the authorized app in Mailchimp as the Squarespace help page indicates. I then re-connected everything. Mailchimp has registered new form submissions in the last week as it states on our audience page, but today I got another form submission error. So it seems to be happening on and off. Can anyone give me ideas on what to do and what might be the issue? I mean, at least I get the email of the unsaved submissions and I can manually enter them but...that's not a long-term solution! TIA

2 answers to this question

hey!  I've been having the same issues... deleted the block, added it again and re-connected Mailchimp -- and still getting form submission errors.  I've been manually taking the email address, putting them into a google spreadsheet, downloading a .csv file - and importing into Mailchimp.  Certainly not ideal or streamlined!

UPDATED:  I found this in another thread -- and connecting my Squarespace site to Mailchimp in Mailchimp's connected sites - was probably the issue!!

Here's from the other thread:  You should connect your site with Mailchimp. Try the steps on this page... scroll down to "connect Squarespace" and add the code, then check the connection. (Shout out to Belinda who shared this in a Facebook group!)

Edited by ThePaintedSquare
found the answer.

I found this in another thread -- and connecting my Squarespace site to Mailchimp in Mailchimp's connected sites - was probably the issue!!

Here's from the other thread:  You should connect your site with Mailchimp. Try the steps on this page... scroll down to "connect Squarespace" and add the code, then check the connection. (Shout out to Belinda who shared this in a Facebook group!)