Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
JeffreyCannon

Supply Template Controlling Variant Images

I am using Supply template (I am kinda a newb) and the Product detail is displaying the Variants as if they are also Products (with full size images stacked). I only want to see the Product that I am selecting and have the Variants appear in the selection pull down menu. There is nothing to control this in the Site Styles. The details about the template merely mention that Product images are in fact stacked. Is there a way with code injection to hide the variant images from the Product Detail? Thanks in advance. 

It will really help us if you include a working link to the page. If your site isn't live yet, please set a site password and tell us what it is. 

If anyone's response has helped you, click the like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png icon (bottom-right) to show them some appreciation. If their response didn't help, ask for more help, or wait for users to chime in. 
Need more help than I can provide via the forum? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website.