• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Ulysse

Switch Light to Dark Mode

Question

Hello,

I am using Wexley template and I want to know how to use css passing white to dark mode with a simple button?

Anyone could help me?

Thanks a lot!

6 answers to this question

Hi Tuanphan,

Thank you for the answer!

i'm sad, I thought it was just easy manipulation, switching white background to black, and black font to white...

++

@Ulysse Can you provide a working link to the site so that we can see what you are trying to do? And also, can you explain a little more about why you want to do this? 

If anyone's response has helped you, click the like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png icon (bottom-right) to show them some appreciation. If their response didn't help, ask for more help, or wait for users to chime in. 
Need more help than I can provide via the forum? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website.

OK, so you just want to invert the colours like this? There's nothing complex about that if your colour scheme is b/w. I thought there was some purpose to it, but perhaps not?

If anyone's response has helped you, click the like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png icon (bottom-right) to show them some appreciation. If their response didn't help, ask for more help, or wait for users to chime in. 
Need more help than I can provide via the forum? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website.

Yes, just need simple white and black versus black and white 😉

I saw some purposes but it was working with device settings... 

I just want to click on a moon icon to switch in black and white and invert like in example,

Many thanks