Mass Creating Product

Hello,

We are a photography studio and used to use a service called BluDomain that was absolutely horrible with customer support and design. But they did have a very basic and easy feature that the Squarespace chat cannot seem to find a solution to and I am wondering if anyone perhaps had a workaround. Basically we shoot a number of private schools and shoot HUNDREDS of students, sporting events, prom, etc.

I want a simple way to mass upload an entire shoot and offer a print. Either a 5x7 or an 8x10. EXACT same price and exact same two options for every picture uploaded to a gallery. The only solution Squarespace can provide is that I manually choose each image as a seperate product and enter in the options and pricing. I find this bizarre even for the likes of like say...a  tshirt designer. Maybe they have 200 different designs but all the shirts come in the same sizes and are the same price.

I'd need a whole team of people manually uploading and entering every single picture. There is no way to batch upload product with the exact same criteria???

Thanks!!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived