Hayden Template: adding gallery banner or creating auto aspect ratio on gallery block.

Hayden Template: Is there custom css code to add a banner image to a gallery page OR make a block gallery to have the same aspect ratio (in auto) on a regular page?

Hi there!

I love the layout of the gallery page on Hayden where all the pictures are placed in their natural size (selected "auto" in aspect ratio of style guide of gallery view). However, I'd love to add a banner to the gallery page to keep a nice flow throughout all the pages. I've created a page and added a gallery block to include a banner, however, the grid changes and crops all the images to the same size. 

Does anyone have a css code that would allow me to add a banner to a gallery page OR create an un-cropped gallery block within a page? I've included images to show the gallery auto grid vs the block gallery grid.

Thank you so much!

This is the gallery grid I'd like to accomplish on a regular page:

453646629_ScreenShot2019-11-04at9_34_56AM.thumb.png.852fd9f6406983fe8d7a36c83756dd34.png

vs BLOCK gallery view:

755116727_ScreenShot2019-11-04at9_35_12AM.thumb.png.d1bd32bc2695d174a7a2932375d04d43.png

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived