Form on commerce site

I am hoping to get some help.  Until yesterday I had just a basic site and used a zoho form for orders but wanted to incorporate my orders through Squarespace.  have created my Products page which is currently in unlinked but my main issue is, once customers place their items in the cart (or even before, I don't care), I need for them to upload images.  I have create a new form in Wufoo and have the code (and created a page w/the same name as my Products page currently under my Home that has this form) and basically want this to appear when they place the order or click a button or try to checkout.

I am finding I can't add a block below my products but above the footer which would have been ideal so don't know how to do this to get it to work.  

Any advice would be so very welcomed.

Thanks. 

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So there are a few options to achieve this.

The simplest way would be to use @michaeleparkour free tool which will allow you to place an upload field on the built-in Squarespace forms. Then on each of your products I would add a product form where you will be able to include the upload field for customers to upload their images. 

https://www.squarewebsites.org/blog/squarespace-websites-uploader

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205811218-Creating-a-custom-product-form

Thank you SO much! This is great and I am thrilled.  I think I have done something wrong however and I can't get it to work.

I am not code saavy: and totally clueless 😞

FileField;MaxSize=1024;Multiple;addText=Upload_Photos/Images;

But I don't even see the form options on the right similar to your example. I have refreshed and still see the upload Files field. 

I also had instructions I wanted to include for the upload and not sure where to put it)...

It actually looks really messy now 😞 Thanks so much.

D'Lish_ Secure Checkout.png

Am I supposed to copy the code "Simple-Ajax-Uploaderand paste that somewhere too?  Sorry, I don't understand. All I initially did was copy the following:

<script src="//uploader.squarewebsites.org/sqs-form-upload.min.js"></script>"

and then changed the settings for the max size etc, not any other code so maybe I did it wrong and not copy code I was supposed to. 

• If I am supposed to copy the other code, where do I paste that?  In a header on my PAGES/SHOP or do I paste it GLOBALLY? If so, what page do I paste that on? 
  • Do I need to put something in a middle footer?

Thank you very much. Any advice anyone can provide would be so welcomed. As you can see, I am a newbie and so confused and frustrated 😞

3 hours ago, dlishbyjules said:

Am I supposed to copy the code "Simple-Ajax-Uploaderand paste that somewhere too?  Sorry, I don't understand. All I initially did was copy the following:

<script src="//uploader.squarewebsites.org/sqs-form-upload.min.js"></script>"

and then changed the settings for the max size etc, not any other code so maybe I did it wrong and not copy code I was supposed to. 

• If I am supposed to copy the other code, where do I paste that?  In a header on my PAGES/SHOP or do I paste it GLOBALLY? If so, what page do I paste that on? 
  • Do I need to put something in a middle footer?

Thank you very much. Any advice anyone can provide would be so welcomed. As you can see, I am a newbie and so confused and frustrated 😞

Just always share a link to page - one look worth a hundreds words you typed there) As I see you pasted custom message to description not extension like it should be. Anyway, post a link 

• 7 months later...

Hello! 

Thank you so much for this, I have been looking for this for so long! 

I hope I didn't forget to do this but my site shows text background behind the Add Files button? Is there a way to make this go away? 

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 8.19.16 pm.png

site: http://www.eyesense.com.au

password: Eyesense 

Much appreciated.

Archived