Fullscreen Slideshow

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Henry_lmb. In some cases this can be accomplished via CSS alone, setting the width of the block based on the viewport width, allowing overflow of the parent and adding the text via pseudo-elements. A link to the page in question with the gallery on it (and the view-only password set via site-visibility, if necessary) would help others provide more specific code.

-Brandon

If a response helped you out, send a 'Like' 👍 (bottom-right) and/or 'Upvote' vote.jpg.c260784ece77aec852b0e3049c77a607.jpg (top-left)

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for your help. The link to the the page is here: https://henrybowlan.com/page1

Essentially I'm just trying to replicate my home page but without using a cover page to do it. I would like to use a custom font but as you cant use CSS on cover pages without upgrading to the business plan I'm trying to find another way to do it using a regular page.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Henry

Henry,

Give this a shot, inserted via Custom CSS:

#collection-5dbeb8db6164d93f9b647c33:not(.sqs-edit-mode) {
  .sqs-block-gallery {
    width: 100vw !important;
    height: 100vh !important;
    position: fixed;
    padding: 0 !important;
  }
  #footerWrapper {
    display: none;
  }
}

Now, I didn't heavily test that, but it'll get you started. Keep in mind that the CSS is setup to only work when you're viewing your site outside of edit mode (not logged in). That way, you can still edit the gallery as you'd expect, but when visitors see the page, it'll be a full-screen gallery.

If a response helped you out, send a 'Like' 👍 (bottom-right) and/or 'Upvote' vote.jpg.c260784ece77aec852b0e3049c77a607.jpg (top-left)

Thanks Brandon, really appreciate it. I tried it and its definitely a step in the right direction but for some reason it seems like the gallery block isn't centred properly. Its a bit too low and to the right with big margins at the top and left. I will have a search around and see if I can find a way to centre it somehow. 

Thanks for giving me a start though.

Cheers

Henry

Archived